- 0. PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE
- This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.conavi.es (hereinafter, THE WEB), property of CORPORACIÓN DE LA INGENIERÍA NAVAL MECÁNICA VIGUESA SLU (hereinafter, CONAVI).
Browsing the website belonging to CONAVI allocates the condition of user thereof and entails the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be subject to amendment.
The user is obliged to make correct use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, trade practices and this Legal Notice. The user shall respond to CONAVI or third parties for any damages that may arise as a consequence of non-compliance with this obligation.
- 1. CLAUSE TO ENTER ON THE WEB FORM
- In accordance with the provisions of the current legislation on Personal Data Protection, we hereby inform you that your data will be incorporated into the processing system owned by CORPORACION DE LA INGENIERIA NAVAL MECANICA VIGUESA SLU, with Tax ID number B27712512 and its registered office at AVDA RICARDO MELLA 123 LOCAL 6 36330 VIGO (PONTEVEDRA), in order to facilitate, attend to and meet the commitments established between the two parties. In keeping with applicable regulations, CORPORACION DE LA INGENIERIA NAVAL MECANICA VIGUESA SLU informs users that their information will be kept during the necessary period in order to fulfil the aforementioned conditions.
We also inform you that you can contact the Data Protection Officer of CORPORACION DE LA INGENIERIA NAVAL MECANICA VIGUESA SLU by sending an email to dpo.clienteconversia.es or by phoning 902877192.
CORPORACION DE LA INGENIERIA NAVAL MECANICA VIGUESA SLU also informs it users that it will process the data in a lawful, honest, transparent, suitable, relevant, limited, accurate and updated manner. CORPORACION DE LA INGENIERIA NAVAL MECANICA VIGUESA SLU therefore undertakes to take all reasonable measures to ensure that they will be deleted or rectified without delay if they become inaccurate.
In accordance with the rights conferred on you by the current legislation on Personal Data Protection, you may exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, deletion, portability and opposition by sending your request to the postal address indicated above or by writing an email to juancarlosconavi.es.
You can contact the competent Control Authority to present the claim that you consider timely.
- 2. IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
- CONAVI, in compliance with Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, hereby informs you that: Its business name is: CORPORACIÓN DE LA INGENIERÍA NAVAL MECÁNICA VIGUESA SLU. Registered in the Commercial Registry of Pontevedra. Volume 3464, Document 215, Page PO46024, Insc. 1. Its VAT number is: B-27.712.512. Its registered address is: Avda. Ricardo Mella 123 - Nave 6, 36330 - Vigo, Pontevedra, Spain.
Different means of communication are made available to you in order to communicate with us, namely: Tel: (+0034) 986 115 090, Fax: (+0034) 886 124 609, E-mail: infoconavi.es. All notifications and communications between users and CONAVI shall be deemed effective, for all purposes, when made by post or any of the other means listed above.
- 3. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
- The website and its services are freely accessible without charge, however, CONAVI may subject the use of some of the services offered on its website to the completion of the corresponding form. The user guarantees the authenticity and validity of all data supplied to CONAVI and shall bear sole responsibility for any false or inaccurate statements made. The user expressly undertakes to make suitable use of the contents and services provided by CONAVI and not to use them, among other things, to:
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, graphic design and source codes are the property of CONAVI and it cannot be understood that any rights to use these have in any way been transferred to the user beyond the extent strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic or offensive contents or contents defending terrorism, or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or perform actions likely to alter, spoil, interrupt or cause errors in or damage to the electronic documents, data or physical or logical systems belonging to CONAVI or third parties, or hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through massive consumption of the computer resources through which CONAVI provides its services.
- Try to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems belonging to CONAVI or third parties, or, in the event, extract information.
- Infringe the intellectual or industrial property rights or violate the confidentiality of the information belonging to CONAVI or third parties.
- Impersonate other users, the public administration or third parties.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents without the authorisation of the owner of the relevant rights, unless legally permissible.
- Collect data for advertising purposes or send advertising of any nature, communications for the purpose of sales or communications of any commercial nature without having previously asked permission to do so and been given consent.
In brief, users who gain access to this website are able to view its contents and make, if appropriate, private, authorised copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, installed in servers connected to networks or subjected to any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all the trademarks, commercial names and distinctive markings of all kinds which appear on the website are the property of CONAVI and it cannot be understood that use of or access to these confers any right over them to the user.
The distribution, modification, transfer and public communication of the contents and any other action not expressly authorised by the holder of the rights of use are forbidden.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply, under any circumstance, the existence of a relationship between CONAVI and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor acceptance or approval by CONAVI of the latter’s website’s contents or services. Those who wish to establish a hyperlink must previously apply for written authorisation from CONAVI. In all events, such a hyperlink may only allow access to the homepage of the website and those establishing hyperlinks must refrain from making false, inexact or incorrect declarations or statements concerning CONAVI or from including illegal contents, contrary to good practices and public order.
CONAVI accepts no responsibility for the use to which each user puts the material made available on this website or any actions performed on the basis of it.
- 4. EXCLUSION FROM GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
- The contents of this website are of a general nature and merely aim to provide information. No guarantee of access to all contents, the thoroughness, correctness, validity or current accuracy of the contents, or their suitability or utility for specific purposes is given.
CONAVI excludes itself, to the extent permitted by law, from any liability for damages of any kind deriving from:
Likewise, CONAVI accepts no liability for information found outside this website and which is not managed directly by its Webmaster. The exclusive function of the links that appear in this website is to inform the user about the existence of other sources that may expand on the contents offered on this website. CONAVI does not guarantee or accept liability for the operation or accessibility of the linked websites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend users to visit them, thereby accepting no liability for the results obtained. CONAVI accepts no liability for the creation of hyperlinks by third parties.
- The impossibility of gaining access to the website or any lack of veracity, exactitude, thoroughness and/or current accuracy of the contents, or the existence of errors or defects of any kind in the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available to which access is gained through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents which might cause disturbances in the computer systems, electronic documents or data of users.
- Non-compliance with laws, good faith, public order, trade practices and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, CONAVI does not accept liability for the actions of third parties that may infringe intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, the intimacy of persons or families, or to their image, or regulations concerning unfair competition and illicit advertising.
- When we require information from you, we will always expressly ask you to supply it on a voluntary basis. The data collected through data-collection forms on the website or by other means will be included in a personal data file, duly registered in the General Data Protection Register of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, for which CONAVI is responsible. This entity will treat the data in a confidential manner and solely in order to offer the services requested, with all the legal and security guarantees required by Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection, Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, and Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
CONAVI undertakes not to transfer, sell or share data with third parties without your express consent.
Likewise, CONAVI will cancel or rectify any data which is inaccurate, incomplete or no longer necessary or relevant for its purpose, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection.
Users may revoke any consent given and exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by writing to the effect to the registered address of CONAVI, duly identifying themselves and clearly stating the specific right being exercised.
CONAVI adopts the relevant security levels required by Organic Law 15/1999 and other applicable legislation. However, it assumes no liability for any damage that third parties may cause by altering its computer systems, electronic documents or user files.
Our policy on email messages centres on sending only those communications that you have asked to receive.
If you would prefer not to receive these email messages, you will be offered the opportunity, in the emails themselves, to exercise your right of cancellation and no longer receive such messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, Article 22 of the Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
- 6. COOKIES POLICY
If users choose to leave the website via links to sites that do not belong to our entity, CONAVI accepts no liability for the privacy policies of such websites or any cookies that they may store on the user’s computer.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google").
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and Internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your hardware by configuring the settings of the browser installed on your computer:
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner described and for the purposes set out above.
- 7. PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES
- In the event of any user or third party believing that facts or circumstances exist which expose the illegal use of any content and/or any illegal activity on the web pages included in or accessible through the website, he/she should notify CONAVI, duly identifying him/herself, specifying the alleged violations and expressly declaring, under his/her own responsibility, that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For any dispute affecting the website belonging to CONAVI, Spanish law will apply, the Courts and Tribunals of Spain having jurisdiction regarding the matter.
- 8. PUBLICATIONS
- The administrative information provided through this website does not replace the legal publication of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts, which must be formally published in the official gazettes of the public administration, these constituting the only binding instrument with regard to the authenticity and contents thereof. The information made available on this website should be understood as a guide, devoid of legal validity.
© Conavi 2019